We know our customers depend on Island Locksmiths to provide reliable, uninterrupted service. In light of the recent developments around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease we want you to know we have measures in place to ensure service continuity.
Subject to sickness levels in the event staff becoming infected, we expect to continue to offer service as usual across our normal opening hours. In the event of high levels of illness we may have to reduce our opening hours.
If a fault requires a physical intervention we expect to able to attend to these as normal. In the event of high sickness levels amongst the relevant staff our reaction times may be slower but we expect to be able to repair faults within normal time frames. We may need to prioritise more vulnerable or critical business customers over others.
Faults within a customer’s home or business which require a visit by an island locksmiths engineer will be subject to the following request to customers to:
- Inform us if anyone in your home or business have the symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Inform us if anyone in your home or business have visited any of the WHO declared high risk countries in the past 14 days – including Mainland China, South Korea, Italy or Iran?
- Respect the requirement to maintain a 1 metre distance from our engineer
- Allow our engineers to use your facilities to wash their hands upon arrival and at the end of their visit
- Allow our engineers to use anti-bacterial wipes as appropriate on any of your equipment they may be working on
Further, where an engineer visit is required we will attend only in the event of a total loss of security and will attend lesser service affecting faults at our discretion.
We ask for your support with this policy.
At Island locksmiths we are committed to the health and safety of our staff and customers and to maintaining service through the coronavirus situation. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus situation and will update this notice as required.